7 Tourmaline Street, Kenmore
NOT A HOUSE, BUT A HOME
This is a home that envelops you on arrival. Its charm - irrefutable, layout - practical and landscaping akin to a lush nursery. Tourmaline Street is a highly sought after pocket, and this family home epitomises why.
Over two levels, you'll adore:
- The impeccable condition - loved and cared for - inside out
- Upstairs downstairs separation - master with ensuite and walk-in-robe
- Built-in robes throughout - plus dedicated workshop and entire sprawling storage spaces upstairs
- Strategically placed skylights - beckoning and taking advantage of natural light
- Covered alfresco - with a lovely peaceful outlook
- Fenced yard and beautiful lawn for the pups and the tots
- Room for a boat or caravan
- A roof just perfect for raindrops - you'll just love going to sleep to the sounds
This address gifts sought-after state education catchment - Kenmore South State School and Kenmore State High School, Kingfisher Park a two-minute walk away, and the CBD - get in and out swiftly with Legacy Way.
You can't recreate or 'fake' warmth, and this home has it in spades. Call me today.