Cathy Lammie, Principal
Highly motivated and energetic, Cathy is a dominant figure in the Fig Tree Pocket and western suburbs property scene since 2003. As a long-term local resident, she understands firsthand what makes the area and the lifestyle attractive, more importantly, knows what motivates buyers in the local market.
Cathy’s charisma and positive outlook make her a pleasure to deal with and have earned her a loyal client base. Her clever intuition and ability to react promptly has resulted in many off-market sales, simply by matching the needs of her clients with properties before they hit the market.
Cathy is consistently recognised as one of Australia’s most elite salespeople, and has received a number of prestigious industry awards including:
- 2020 Winner RatemyAgent - Agent & Agency of the Year (Fig Tree Pocket)
- 2019 Winner RatemyAgent - Agent & Agency of the Year (Fig Tree Pocket)
- 2018 Winner RatemyAgent - Agent & Agency of the Year (Fig Tree Pocket)
- 2017 Winner RatemyAgent - Agent & Agency of the Year (Fig Tree Pocket)
- 2017 REB Top 50 Women in Real Estate (#47)
- 2016 Winner RatemyAgent - Agent of the Year (Fig Tree Pocket)
- 2016 RatemyAgent #46 Most Recommended Agent in Australia
- RE/MAX Winner Australia’s number one salesperson (2010, 2014)
- RE/MAX # Top 5 agent Australia-wide (2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2011, 2013)
- RE/MAX #Elite Performer
- RE/MAX # Top 100 Agents Internationally
- RE/MAX # Highest award for community service
Cathy is inherently passionate about her local area. She is dedicated and hardworking and is a well-respected member of the Fig Tree Pocket community, sponsoring many sporting clubs, schools and charities in the area.