33 Quinn Street, Toowong
STORYBOOK HOME, PRIME LOCATION
This iconic Queenslander blends vintage charm with modern conveniences to deliver a perfect urban lifestyle.
Beautifully cared for, this private corner block is a perfect location for professionals, retirees or small families.
Standout features include:
- Lounge/dining area at the heart of the home with log fireplace
- Traditional high ceilings and polished timber floorboards
- Immaculate entertaining area that leads onto the garden
- Spacious backyard complete with sunny lawn and wood fired pizza oven
- Contemporary kitchen equipped with Miele appliances & gas cooking
- Airy bedrooms each with large windows and built in robes
- Beautiful Travertine natural stone tiled bathroom appointed with bath
- Second living space offers scope to convert to study or extra bedroom
- Air conditioning & ceiling fans throughout
- Security screens and automated gate entry to onsite carpark
Nestled amongst a green backdrop, this idyllic haven is ideal for buyers who crave privacy and charm within walking distance of cafes, parks, Toowong State School, and close to Toowong Station, the Regatta Ferry Terminal and Toowong Village.