157 Gem Road, Kenmore
A HIDDEN GEM ON A PRIVATE 2306sqm BLOCK
Towards the end of a road named ‘Gem’ sits a long driveway. And down the end of that very long driveway sits a beach-hideaway home atop 2306m2 of luscious grass. And within that beach style hideaway home are wonderful vibes, three bedrooms, a generous kitchen and so much living space…
Wrap-around covered verandah, gargantuan living room with wood-burner and land for a pool, a few pups, and many games of ‘tag’. This ‘protected’ and peaceful family residence is on the market for the first time in twenty years with ‘modernising’ totally optional…
I love this home – you will too. Additional features include:
* Strategic floorplan – kitchen close to the garage for unloading groceries, and master ensuite away from the remaining two bedrooms, providing privacy
* High pitched ceilings gifting further feeling of space
* Timber flooring
* Dedicated garage storage
* Study – work from home and enjoy serenity
* Glass louvres for natural light, welcoming breezes
* Architecturally designed by Ralf Bailey - Famous for Kingfisher Resort, Fraser Is. & Brisbane Supreme Court.
‘Pavilion style’, ‘beach-hideaway’, however you describe the architecture – this home will provide your family with magical experiences. And Kenmore – you’re swiftly into the city via Legacy Way, this position is within walking distance of three parks (not that you need more green space!) and a short drive to the coveted Kenmore South State School. Absolutely idyllic.
At ten kilometres (approx.) to the city, this is how you achieve work/life balance.
VACANT - Call to inspect by appointment