26 Mandalay Street, Fig Tree Pocket
ABSOLUTE MANDALAY MAGIC
No expense has been spared for your family to feel comfortable, feel at home, and WANT to be at home. Three Birds - eat your hearts out!
Mid-century influenced and on inspection you may think you are part of a Slim Aaron’s Palm Spring series photo shoot.
What they have done here is absolutely incredible. Wait until you see the backyard and established gardens too.
Be charmed by:
* Plantation style landscaping, courtyards (over 30m2, accessed by two of four bedrooms), breezeblocks, and the requisite crisp white façade
* Double-hung windows, soaring raked ceilings (4.5m in the living area), skylights - your home is illuminated with natural light
* Tasmanian oak flooring, Porta timber feature panelling, Caesar stone, marble ensuite feature wall - all of the luxury inclusions, including soft 100% NZ wool carpet underfoot
* European imported lighting, hand-made Italian subway tiles, on-trend but forever classic - Terrazzo
* An inviting outdoor pavilion through French doors - more than 60m2 of entertaining space no less. Beefeater BBQ, sunken, step-down decking - all hardwood, plus custom screening
* Miele appliances, custom joinery, shaker 2-pak cabinetry, soft-close, push to open - everything you'd expect in a high-end prestige new home, you'll find here.
This is a home for the style-conscious, who want to live well.
Practically - it comes with a seven-year builder's guarantee and the interior was immaculately designed by renowned Kat Fola Design. This - on one of Fig Tree Pocket's most in-demand streets, with everything this coveted suburb boasts (eg rolling green equestrian fields, parklands, safe streets, the river, first-class child-care and schooling, plus an inimitable community).
Book your private appointment now.