26 Thiesfield Street, Fig Tree Pocket
VACANT and ready for you to move into NOW
ARCHITECT DESIGNED, PRIVATELY POSITIONED
Presenting a unique and ‘gentle’ home that photos alone cannot convey. Walk in and feel welcome, at your new home.
In a private and desirable enclave this five-bedroom renovated home contains it all – living areas, entertaining areas, soaring ceilings, sanctuary-like yard and a fabulous breezy entertainer’s deck.
* The feel of this home – from one happy family, destined for another – it has a truly endearing and welcoming presence
* A smart floor plan – living spaces on the entry level with powder room – three bedrooms and bathroom for older children on the upper level, with parents and the younger ones on the lower (level)
* Working from home and in privacy with your ground floor office and the opportunity to ‘break’ / ‘Zoom’ on your patio
* The split-system air-conditioning throughout – be comfortable in every climate. Goodbye humid evenings.
* The huge fully-fenced block – 1102m2 of green grass, landscaped gardens and a tranquil pool with timber decking
* Electric gating for that extra feeling of security
Unassuming but grand this brilliant family home will appeal to all. Location – a five-minute walk to Fig Tree Pocket State School (no rushed mornings!), 10 kilometres after drop-off to the CBD, and an inimitable community. Your neighbours are kind, social and leisure-focused, and your surrounds are verdant rolling equestrian fields, parklands and a quiet river.
This is unique buying. Call me today.