18 Nearco Street, Fig Tree Pocket
BELOVED FAMILY HOME BUT NOW IT'S TIME FOR THE SELLERS TO MOVE ON
Adored and beautifully maintained for nearing 50 years, this solid and charming family home atop a 764m2 flat block will endear all.
Surrounded by fragrant jasmine and beautifully kept grounds, number 18 offers:
* Indoor and outdoor living space on the upper level - including an all-weather entertaining area, and dedicated formal living room
* Hardwood timber flooring and stunning natural light - louvres and striking windows bathe the home in sun and invite cooling breezes
* Storage and space everywhere
* Three bedrooms, two bathrooms
* A lower multi-purpose area, currently used as study and sewing spaces, with fireplace and air conditioning, that leads out to a covered patio, beyond the secure Crimsafe screening
Outdoors boasts a lush lawn, a peaceful rotunda, garden shed, full fencing, and 4-car accommodation plus room for a caravan, boat, or jet-ski. Absolutely ideal given your riverside location.
Towards the end of your street is the bus stop to the city, and Biami Yumba Park where the renowned Jacaranda Festival is held annually. You'll love walking along the river, enjoy the equestrian rolling fields, and be welcomed by a first-class, warm community. Fig Tree Pocket is approximately 10kms to the city, minutes via Legacy Way, and hosts coveted schooling and child care.
It all makes sense to me.
Call me today.