16 Magee Street, Graceville
TIMELESS QUEENSLANDER IN THE HEART OF GRACEVILLE
On a quiet and much sought after street in Graceville sits a beautiful traditional Queenslander. One of the unique features of this lovely home are the huge leafy trees in front. The trees offer shade and privacy yet beckoning to children is a climbing bonanza not to mention the chance of a wicked tree house. Views of the distant lush hills of Mt Coot-tha only add to the magic of this lovely home. Steeped in the traditional ways of these grand old homes the new and modern has been blended perfectly.
* Spacious lounge and dining area for entertaining
* Large sweeping decks with views of Mt Cootha
* Multi-purpose area downstairs with kitchenette and bar
* Two full bathrooms, one upstairs and one downstairs
* Wraparound verandah, perfect for entertaining
* Water tanks, air conditioning, French doors
* Fully fenced child and pet friendly yard
* Double car accommodation
This superb address is just 8km from the CBD and a short distance from parks, bikeways, walking tracks and sporting fields/clubs. You are in the catchment zone for the coveted Graceville State School, Corinda State High School and nearby great private schools and childcare centres. There is an abundance of local top-rated cafes, shops, coffee hubs, restaurants and convenience stores nearby.