1 Goya Street, Fig Tree Pocket
BEAUTIFUL FAMILY HOME - NESTLED IN THE HEART OF THE POCKET
FIG TREE POCKET CURRENT MEDIAN $1,300,000*
Recent sales include (both sales off-market) -
10 Nearco Street Fig Tree Pocket - 3 beds/1 bath/2 car - Sold for $957,000
44 Romanella Street Fig Tree Pocket - 4 beds/2 bath/2 car/original condition - under contract (list price $930,000)
Four bedrooms, pool, low maintenance yard and a putting green for your budding golf pros - all of this and within Brisbane's most 'rural' suburb within 10 kilometres (approx.) of the city.
This home has everything you'll need for a peaceful, simple life:
* Master with ensuite, walk-in robe and high ceiling
* Open plan living and dining area with kitchen breakfast bench - great for keeping an eye on the younger ones as you prepare meals
* Two covered outdoor entertainment areas - space for everyone to truly relax - drinks by the pool, or with a book on a daybed
* Air conditioning and easy-clean tiles throughout
* Solar panels
* Three car garage for the toys, which you can use just down the road at the boat ramp - jet ski, boat or kayak - rest assured - it will fit
Fig Tree Pocket is a family suburb - we're got strong community values, acres of parkland, no-through traffic, serene equestrian fields and a gentle meandering river. The school options and kindergarten are exceptional, and the trip to the city will take minutes using Legacy Way. This is sensible buying.
* Information obtained from PDS live