647 Jesmond Road, Fig Tree Pocket
BIG HOME FOR A BIG FAMILY
The most family-focused home selling in coveted Fig Tree Pocket. A bold claim, however, with a presentation, features, and a position like this - it’s unequivocal.
Overlooking glorious parklands, this five bedroom modern residence boasts:
* The ideal family layout – private parents’ room’ with master ensuite and walk-in-robe downstairs, children upstairs – and all with their own living space
* Upstairs, two bedrooms share a bathroom, with an additional bathroom for the third bedroom (and all rooms feature build-on robes), plus a large rumpus room
* A dedicated ground-level study - work from home in comfort, and an additional dedicated study nook. Keep the family together in the afternoons during homework time
* Upstairs balcony - supervise as the children play in the park, and there’s a downstairs generous alfresco, with integrated outdoor speaker system, overlooking the pool (with heat pump and optional spa jets). So many opportunities for leisure
* Considered landscaping - plenty of grass for little ones to take their first steps on, and fur kids to frolic in, and completely fenced with electric front gate. Be safe, feel safe
* 6.6kW solar panel system, 5000L water tank, automatic sprinkler system, video intercom and back-to-base alarm system
* The catchments – Fig Tree Pocket State School is high performing, Brisbane Montessori – achieving, and Gan Gani Kindergarden – rated ‘exceeding’. A perfect, early education hub
* Parklands everywhere, a social equestrian club, and the soothing river nearby
You’re 10 kilometres (approx.) to the CBD, will have a minor commute thanks to Legacy Way, and you’ll be welcomed by a community with yesteryear values and a positive spirit. This is where beautiful childhood memories are made.