32 Plumer Street, Sherwood
LOOKING FOR PERFECTION?
Perfect location, perfect family home, perfect in everyway - and on inspection you will see for yourself.
Fans and ‘followers’ of Three Birds Renovations - and everyone else - the dream renovation is here. The design work is done, the quality is exceptional, and the result is first-class and striking.
Sherwood is one of Brisbane's luscious and most liveable locales, full of charm, character and parklands - the latter within its heritage-protected Arboretum. A perfect match for this masterstroke in style.
Key features include:
* Four bedrooms, three bathrooms (two ensuited), butler's pantry, two large living areas and a study zone
* Remarkable storage - four-car garage, dedicated storage room, AND a workshop - toys, passions, hobbies are invited here
* Photo-shoot-ready deck and pool, with new outdoor bbq and glass-door fridge - entertain in enviable glamour
* Air conditioning in every room, gas fireplace - comfort prioritised
* A classic colour palette - crisp whites, pale greys, beautifully offset by the verdant and thoughtful landscaping
* Glass louvres and plantation shutters abound - opening your home to gentle breezes and even more space
* Two 10,000-litre walk tanks - that's how your garden will grow, Mary, Mary
Let's be frank; this is a hot market - and this home is absolutely jaw-dropping. Positioned within walking distance to public transport (Sherwood Station), surrounded by high-performing schools, and at approximately 10 kilometres to the CBD, Sherwood is equally flawless. You should call me today.