24 Mukurta Street, Chapel Hill
A WELCOMING CLASSIC
Beautifully positioned in the heart of desirable Chapel Hill, sits an updated classic fit for an active family and its fur kids . . .
Charming decking, patio, salt pool (solar heated), several covered outdoor entertaining spaces, and generous frontage and rear yards, this home's interior is equally wonderful, featuring:
* Four bedrooms - all with built-ins - the master with ensuite and walk-in robe
* Formal entertaining space with additional living and meals open-plan area
* Generous kitchen with island bench for supervising homework, quick breakfasts or additional preparation space, including fabulous 2-pac cabinetry, freestanding stove, plus skylight - this kitchen is the true heart of the home
* Modern family bathroom with standalone bath and rainfall showerhead
* Air conditioning and fans throughout
Here you're within the Chapel Hill Primary and Kenmore State High School catchments, within 9kms (approx.) of the CBD, and you're secured the coveted 4069 postcode. Chapel Hill is high on everyone's buy list owing to its surrounding parklands, walking trails, and its proximity to the picturesque Mount Coot-tha.
This is a high demand suburb and a truly lovely family home - please call me to inspect today.