15 Mandalay Street, Fig Tree Pocket
AVAILABLE TO VIEW BY PERSONAL INSPECTION
We are available over the Easter weekend to take you through this property by personal inspection, call Cathy to arrange a time to view.
DRESS CIRCLE / RIVER POSITION / ON THE PARK
Limited only by your creativity, this three-level character home atop 1060m2 of lush land awaits the discerning, educated buyer with property and/or renovation nous. Move in and update, or knockdown and build your exquisite dream home in Brisbane’s most desirable enclave. Those coveting this suburb; this is that special one you’ve been ‘holding out’ for.
Internal features include:
- Four bedrooms and study with great upstairs downstairs separation – keep the little ones close, and gift the teens privacy
- Built-ins in every bedroom, storage throughout
- Wrap around deck, patio and glorious oversized windows bestowing wonderful natural lighting (this home was previously also used as a yoga-studio)
- The definitive cathedral ceiling – affording the most fabulous, soaring sense of space
- Fireplace and eye-catching internal brickwork
- Two dedicated living spaces – including open plan lounge and dining
This property is serene, river side and the bordering jacaranda-filled park acts as the most soothing backdrop. It’s really something special – and in Fig Tree Pocket – it’s a blue-chip investment, regardless of your plans. The suburb is abundant in parklands, exceptional educational offerings, features attention-stealing equestrian fields, and is minutes to the city via Legacy Way. Come and see the tree-lined streets – it’s something else.