A leafy, private cul-de-sac position, surrounded by parks, walking distance to Mt Coot-tha forest, and a swift CBD commute. This is a prestige, all-encompassing address awaiting a new family to enjoy.
Five bedrooms including two masters (with 3.5 bathrooms), this updated home has so much space for everyone, plus:
* Formal lounge and dining rooms
* Vast living areas - leading out to patio, lovely fenced yard for the pup (and toddlers), pool, plus gazebo - entertain and supervise pool play with ease
* Independent living area for grandparents, older children - or perhaps - given the current environment - an expansive home office
* Double carport, plus secure garage (single)
* Air conditioning, 4 kW solar system, plus water tank
This family home has a fantastic feeling about it - located within the catchment of Chapel Hill State School and minutes to many private and public high schools, will see it highly sought-after. I look forward to welcoming you here, and helping you secure wonderful memories for your children.