Got a busy family? Don't wish to spend your weekends mowing but want easy access to the benefits of green grass and the outdoors? This home will let you do just that.
With four bedrooms, multiple storage spaces throughout and two internal living areas, further features include:
* Master living separation - great for older-aged families seeking privacy
* Four decks plus a patio - with river vista
* Mini kitchenette on lower level for your convenience
* Swimming pool, and a park within easy walking distance for after work walks with the dog
* Easy access to the bike path (over the Centenary Bridge) and a leafy path takes you straight to the riverside park
Fig Tree Pocket gifts acres of parklands and playgrounds, river access (plus a boat ramp) and the best collection of schools you'll come by in one suburb - Fig Tree Pocket State School; Brisbane Montessori; The Glenleighden School and Gan Gani Kindergarten. There is also an equestrian club, child care centre and it's 10 kilometres to the city - that's minutes in the car via Legacy Way.
A fantastic home for those seeking the good life without the maintenance!