3 Blackstone Street, Indooroopilly
BOOK YOUR PERSONAL INDIVIDUAL INSPECTION AT A TIME THAT SUITS - MESSAGE OR CALL CATHY ON 0400 155 366
Please Note - We are taking every precaution during these unprecedented times, our No 1 priority is to support our clients and community through this passage. You can continue to inspect our homes if you are well; are not required to self-isolate, and, are willing to follow the Government's social distancing and wellness protocols. We will take you through via a personal inspection or we can FaceTime a first inspection if you'd prefer - nothing is a problem.
CHIC, EASY, CHARMING
Fresh, clean and a phenomenal deck - this home is beautifully tucked away and nestled within greenery. Paired with glass louvres, unique pendant lighting - this is such an attractive home, that will appeal to many.
Everyone will adore:
* Entry level Indooroopilly
* Split level floor plan - ideal for older independent children, grandparents or visitors
* Open plan living, dining with views to the generous deck
* Kitchen breakfast bench - great for quick, informal meals
* Storage aplenty - built-in robes in all rooms, and two dedicated storage rooms
* Beautiful bathroom - stand alone bath with lavender backdrop - your mini-day spa at home
Quick access to Indooroopilly State School, retail and restaurants, this home is not going to be a difficult sell. It is attractive, livable, and secluded. Wonderful buying.