Please Note - We are taking every precaution during these unprecedented times, our No 1 priority is to support our clients and community through this passage. You can continue to inspect our homes if you are well; are not required to self-isolate, and, are willing to follow the Government's social distancing and wellness protocols. We will take you through via a personal inspection or we can FaceTime a first inspection if you'd prefer - nothing is a problem.
AUCTION CANCELLED AS PER GOVERNMENT RESTRICTIONS - INSPECT BY PERSONAL APPOINTMENT
The classic wrap around verandah, leafy outlook and multiple living areas; this is the definitive family home with pool and cool afternoon breezes.
What you'll love:
* Several living, reading and dining areas - inside and out
* Soaring ceilings, attractive fretwork, french doors and ceiling roses - true character here
* Lovely interior colours - providing a calming, serene space
* Great upper and lower level living - privacy for parents and your older children
* Air conditioning and ceiling fans
* Lock up garage, plenty of storage
* A short walk to the bus stop
* Arguably Brisbane’s best school catchment zone for families
Send the kids to the coveted Fig Tree Pocket State School and subsequently Indooroopilly State High School and be assured of a first-class schooling experience - so too with the nearby and high-performing Ambrose Treacy College and Brigidine. Take your pick. Indooroopilly Shopping Centre is minutes away, and the Legacy Way Tunnel will see you home quickly to catch the gentle breezes from your enviable N/E position. This is a brilliant Brisbane enclave and an adored family home.