Please Note - We are taking every precaution during these unprecedented times, our No 1 priority is to support our clients and community through this passage. You can continue to inspect our homes if you are well; are not required to self-isolate, and, are willing to follow the Government's social distancing and wellness protocols. We will take you through via a personal inspection or we can FaceTime a first inspection if you'd prefer - nothing is a problem.
VACANT - IMMEDIATE SALE REQUIRED
Four bedrooms, pool, low-maintenance yard and a putting green for your budding golf pros - all of this and within Brisbane's most 'rural' suburb within 10kilometres (approx.) of the city.
This home has everything you'll need for a peaceful, simple life:
- Master with ensuite, walk-in-robe and high ceilings
- Open plan living and dining area with kitchen breakfast bench - great for keeping an eye on the younger ones as you prepare meals
- Two covered outdoor entertaining areas - space for everyone to truly relax - drinks by the pool, or with a book on a daybed
- Air-conditioning and easy-clean tiles throughout
- Solar panels
- Three-car garage for the toys, which you can use just down the road at the boat-ramp - jet ski, boat, or kayak - rest assured - it will fit.
Fig Tree Pocket is a family suburb - we've got strong community values, acres of parklands, no-through traffic, serene equestrian fields and a gentle meandering river. The schooling options and kindergarten are exceptional, and the trip to the city will take minutes using Legacy Way. This is sensible buying.