27 Errogie Place, Fig Tree Pocket
BOOK YOUR PERSONAL INDIVIDUAL INSPECTION AT A TIME THAT SUITS YOU - MESSAGE OR CALL CATHY ON 0400 155 366
Please Note - We are taking every precaution during these unprecedented times, our No 1 priority is to support our clients and community through this passage. You can continue to inspect our homes if you are well; are not required to self-isolate, and, are willing to follow the Government's social distancing and wellness protocols. We will take you through via a personal inspection or we can FaceTime a first inspection if you'd prefer - nothing is a problem.
GRIFFIN AND KNOWLMAN GEM
Quiet cul-de-sac position, walk to park and playground - a serene, simple childhood - gifted right here.
Fig Tree Pocket is the suburb for families and this home and location reflects exactly that.
You will enjoy:
- Bedroom and living areas separation - perfect for little ones’ naps or lazy Sunday morning movement
- Master walk-in robe, and built-ins in each room with dedicated linen cupboards/storage throughout the home
- Fireplace and cosy sunken lounge - exposed brick throughout - lovely nods to yesteryear
- Covered outdoor entertaining overlooking the pool
- Study space great for uni students or working from home
- Plantation shutters throughout providing modern stylish look
Fig Tree Pocket offers first-class education with the high-performing close-knit State primary school, The Glenleighden School, Brisbane Montessori and the sought after Gan Gani Kindergarten. Weekends will be filled with park visits, play dates, horse-watching and river activities. At 10 kilometres (approx.) to the CBD this rural lifestyle is unique, and highly accessible via Legacy Way.
This is your opportunity to move in and modernise gradually, whilst enjoying this highly coveted way of life.