Nestled within a serene tree-filled address, true to its name this 'Habitat on Kersley' townhouse is welcoming, protective and calm living.
From its neutral tones to exceptional timber finishes, open glass louvres and doors showcasing an enchanting bush backdrop; you will be rested and nurtured here.
You will also love:
* The size - three bedrooms all with built-ins - master with ensuite
* Second bathroom upstairs for the children, plus convenient powder room downstairs for guests
* Covered alfresco with built-in kitchen for easy entertaining overlooking the backyard
* Seamless indoor to outdoor transition, skylights throughout providing natural sunlight
* High ceilings, air conditioning, striking lighting
* Two car garage
* Unbeatable public school catchment - Kenmore South Primary School and Kenmore State High School
Kenmore has all you'll need - shopping centre, restaurants and cafes, proximity to retail with Indooroopilly Shoppingtown, and, is accessed swiftly via Legacy Way. This is a tranquil existence, allowing you to 'forest bathe' without ever leaving your home . . .