8 Drysdale Street, Mount Ommaney
BOOK YOUR PERSONAL INDIVIDUAL INSPECTION AT A TIME THAT SUITS - MESSAGE OR CALL CATHY 0400 155 366
Please Note - We are taking every precaution during these unprecedented times, our No 1 priority is to support our clients and community through this passage. You can continue to inspect our homes if you are well; are not required to self-isolate, and, are willing to follow the Government's social distancing and wellness protocols. We will take you through via a personal inspection or we can FaceTime a first inspection if you'd prefer - nothing is a problem.
A VERY COMFORTABLE 19TH HOLE . . .
Golf pros, amateurs and general seekers of the 'sweet spot' - it's here, with so many lovely surprises within . . .
Drive down an attractive fair(drive)way and approach a charming family home full of comfort and a view that's on par with that offered by the clubhouse. Enough of the golf puns. This is what you'll love:
* Four bedrooms, two ensuited - perfect for grandparents, independent older children or guests
* Formal dining, lounge and music rooms - entertain with class
* Two fireplaces for ambient post-dinner conversation and dessert wines
* Pool overlooking McLeod Golf Course, so too an extraordinary covered alfresco entertaining space, awaiting french doors or similar for immediate access
* A social and cordial kitchen
* High ceilings and air conditioning throughout
Come and grab your 'slice' of Mt Ommaney - a welcoming community with shopping centre, public transport and all 'lifestyle' amenities, including library. If you are a golf fan, or, seeking a spacious family home - this will suit your tastes to a 'tee'.