Please Note - We are taking every precaution during these unprecedented times, our No 1 priority is to support our clients and community through this passage. You can continue to inspect our homes if you are well; are not required to self-isolate, and, are willing to follow the Government's social distancing and wellness protocols. We will take you through via a personal inspection or we can FaceTime a first inspection if you'd prefer - nothing is a problem.
GRANDEUR ON THE RIVER
Featured on SBS's 'The Family Law' this majestic, immaculately-kept Georgian style home - a la Gone with the Wind - rightly commands attention from its street and riverfronts . . .
Formality and cordiality beautifully meet and intertwine within this five bedroom family home.
* A welcoming entry leading to multiple living and dining areas, delicately framed with cornicework and illuminated with marvellous chandeliers
* An enchanting staircase leading to the second level which boasts three balconies, five bedrooms, four bathrooms, and two walk-in robes
* French doors, wrought-iron balustrades and precious landscaping - from every angle - flawless
* Solar panels, 13,000 litre water tank, automatic sprinkler system
* Pool overlooking the river - both of which are in full view of the three porches - brunches, cocktails, long lunches, family functions - lead a truly glamorous existence
This is an extraordinary home, with arguably the best river position within Fig Tree Pocket. Mandalay Street is tree-lined, community-focused and host to multi-million-dollar properties. The suburb abundant in parklands, quality education and childcare, and is 10 kilometres (approx.) to the CBD, and a short drive via Legacy Way. Equestrian club, street boat ramp - it's all here.