Presenting a Griffin and Knowlman property sprawling five bedrooms, three bathrooms and dedicated additional large garaging for your boat, jetski or caravan . . .
Deck, pool, study, and media/lounge room - all pastimes are catered for; a truly special home emanating kindness and class.
* Parents' wing with ensuite, walk-in robe, direct terrace access - wonderful downstairs' separation ensuring space for all
* Lower level guest room - ideal for hosting older relatives or the university student desiring privacy
* Multiple living spaces - inside and out
* Ducted air conditioning, copious storage including a purpose-built linen room
* Party-perfect pool with water feature and champagne step, precise, charming landscaping surrounding in a private tranquil setting
* Covered alfresco overlooking the water - watch the kids play whilst you entertain
* High ceilings, eye-catching lighting, light-inviting glass louvres, plush carpeting throughout
Culmstock is one of Fig Tree Pocket's most enviable, private and peaceful streets - your children can learn to ride their bikes here, play street-cricket and you will enjoy many social neighbourhood Christmas parties. Quality educational offerings are abundant with Gan Gani Kindy, Brisbane Montessori, Fig Tree Pocket State School and the Glenleighden School. The gentle river, countless verdant parklands and equestrian fields make for the most gorgeous setting. At 10kms to the CBD and a quick trip via Legacy Way - here - you have it all.