23 Kenny Street, Fig Tree Pocket
CROSS THE ROAD TO PARKLANDS, OR RELAX IN YOUR HOME THEATRE OR POOL
One of Fig Tree Pocket's most leisure-focused homes, this two-storey brick beauty presents a spacious floorplan and attractive facade.
Immaculately kept, you will be sure to enjoy:
* The considered bedroom allocation - three upstairs, two downstairs - perfect for grandparents, visitors and older students
* Two covered alfresco areas - sit by the pool or just outside the kitchen for easy entertaining
* Private office, ideal for freelancers, days working from home, and university students
* Home theatre with the classic, heavy curtains plus built-in surround sound - gold class all the way!
* Two workshops or storage rooms for toys or tools - or both!
Move in and immediately revel in what the locals already know – this is Brisbane’s friendliest and most privileged community. Update the home progressively, or when the timing suits you, and have your children educated at some of the highest performing schools (Fig Tree Pocket State School, The Glenleighden School and Brisbane Montessori) and kindy offerings (Gan Gani). At 10kms to the CBD (minutes via Legacy Way), rolling parklands, an equestrian club and the gentle river – you’ll feel like you’re on holidays whenever you are home.
- Fully Fenced
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Swimming Pool - In Ground