This large three bedroom, two bathroom, two car apartment positioned at the back of a boutique block of only 9 residences is 2.5 years old. Open plan interior offers generous space you would only find in a house, with natural light pouring in from a large balcony overlooking a quiet backyard.
Located near the University of Queensland, state and private schools, and only a short drive to the Toowong and Indooroopilly shopping centre with the Gailey Rd shops in walking distance, you have everything at your fingertips!
The apartment features:
* Luxury finishes include grey floor tiles, gourmet kitchen with Bosch stove and dishwasher and a stone bench top
* Stunning bathrooms with a bathtub and internal laundry in the family bathroom
* Each bedroom has built-in mirrored robes, with master well separated from the other two bedrooms, an ensuite and direct access to the balcony
* Plenty of storage enhances the feeling of space
* Balcony sunshades protect from the afternoon sun, and ceiling fans and two Mitsubishi air conditioners will keep you cool in summer
* Electronic access to undercover side-by-side parking for two cars and to the side gate, and elevator access are all part of the secure and easy lifestyle
With new apartments in the area selling at premium prices, this as-new apartment is a bargain!
Hurry or you will miss out on this exceptional buying opportunity.
Please Note - We are taking every precaution during these unprecedented times, our No 1 priority is to support our clients and community through this passage. You can continue to inspect our homes if you are well; are not required to self-isolate, and, are willing to follow the Government's social distancing and wellness protocols. We will take you through via a personal inspection or we can FaceTime a first inspection if you'd prefer - nothing is a problem.