This beautiful architect-designed family home, on a sprawling block of land with tranquil river views, perfectly balances its sophistication with relaxed living for the whole family.
Descending from the road within a private and secluded lane, this five-bedroom, spacious, and light-filled multi-level property designed by renowned Danish architect Finn Rasmussen is perfect for family, relaxation, entertaining, and guests.
* Soaring ceilings, architectural voids, and multiple living spaces, with leafy views through to the Brisbane River below
* A master bedroom wing - with ensuite and walk-in robe - separated from the three additional bedrooms on the upper level by a large living room, allowing privacy both for parents and children
* A wonderful guest area, with a fifth bedroom (and ensuite) on the lower level, with separate external entry. This level also includes a large retreat/games/living room, giving your guests (or teenagers!) privacy and space
* A dedicated study/home office, with NBN Hybrid Fibre Coaxial connectivity
* Built-in work spaces for younger family members in the open plan kitchen/family room - perfect for homework and craft activities
* Lovely salt-water swimming pool plus outdoor entertaining areas, patios and verandahs - all with gorgeous views of the river and ideal for morning teas, after-school debriefs, and delightful dinners
* A discreetly hidden large internal storage room and a large boat-sized shed tucked next to the house
* 6.7kW solar panels and solar hot water system, three rainwater tanks, a wood-burning stove, and reverse-cycle air conditioning
* Considered and verdant landscaping with established gardens designed to be both water-wise and low maintenance - a true haven
Within walking distance is a picturesque park on the edge of the Brisbane River - yet you are only 10 kilometres to the CBD with Legacy Way connecting you directly to the airport. Many of Brisbane’s best public and private educational institutions are in extremely close proximity - including the highly sought after Gan Gani Kindergarten, Brisbane Montessori School, The Glenleighden School, and Fig Tree Pocket State School - along with excellent high schools; and there is easy access to both UQ and QUT campuses.
The sellers are relocating internationally; so are reluctantly bidding farewell to this spectacular home that has given them, their children, and their guests great joy. This is a rare offering, available to the privileged few.