This beautiful architect-designed family home, upon a private sprawling block of land with views of Brisbane River, will see your family relaxing in this lovely retreat-like oasis all week long.
Descending from the road within a secluded lane, this five-bedroom, spacious, multi-level property gifts so many spaces for relaxation, entertaining, and hosting guests. Your family will enjoy:
- The master wing bedroom with separation from three additional bedrooms on the upper level - privacy for parents and children
- A generous guest room plus ensuite on the lower level – allowing your guests their own space to come and go without interruption
- A dedicated study along with separate built-in work spaces for younger family members – plus a generous retreat/games/media room for afterwards
- Lovely pool plus outdoor entertaining areas, patios and verandas – perfect spots for morning teas, after-school debriefs, and delightful dinners
- Soaring ceilings, architectural voids and multiple living areas, with wood burner and air-conditioning throughout
- 6.7kW solar panels, solar hot water system
- Considered and verdant landscaping – a true haven with unique, established, and water-wise gardens.
Within walking distance is a park with the Brisbane River as your picturesque backdrop, and you are just an easy 10 kilometres to the CBD with easy access via the freeways. You’re surrounded by easily accessible first-class childcare and educational options – from Brisbane Montessori and Gan Gani Kindergarten, to excellent local public and private schools, right through to university.
This is a rare offering, available to the privileged few.