Pretty, homely, charming and atop a massive 2486sqm, this four bedroom Queenslander with pool does not stop giving . . .
Few and far between with such history - built on the Southport seafront in the 19th century and then relocated to Brisbane in the 20th - this remarkably graceful property features:
* Master with ensuite, walk-in robe and private study nook
* Built-ins within remaining three bedrooms
* Formal living, dining and meals area, opening to an inviting back deck - one of many attractive outdoor living spaces
* Spacious, galley-type kitchen
* Soaring high ceilings, ceiling fans, air conditioning and ornate lighting
* Huge garage (fits up to four cars) with dedicated storage room
* Lovely pool, primed for pool parties, afternoon dips following school and casual laps of a weekend
* Fantastic backyard - Fido will be spoilt and then some
What a position! Minutes to parks, Ambrose Treacy, Indooroopilly primary and high schools, retail and restaurants. Seven kilometres (approx.) to the CBD and amazing public transport. The quintessential family home - history, warmth, space, and a pool. Money can't buy you happiness - but my goodness this comes close.