Charm and comfort - this private, four bedroom, wonderfully situated home embraces you on entry and gifts the ideal atmosphere for entertaining or equally - simple solitude.
Standout features include:
* Coveted parklands position - you are literally across the road from Biami Yumba park - one of Brisbane's best for playground, duck feeding, picnics or a gentle walk
* The most cozy and comfortable lounge room you will encounter, with beautiful timber and an enchanting fireplace and mantelpiece
* Considered master suite - spacious upstairs parents' wing with ensuite, study nook and walk-in robe - a serene area to retire to after a busy week of child wrangling
* Three downstairs bedrooms
* Wonderful social kitchen - chat with your family and guests during meal prep, or watch the kids jumping in and out of the pool as you make dinner
* A quick commute to the CBD (approx.10 kms) and easy access to the Brisbane Airport via the Legacy Tunnel
This is a remarkable opportunity to ensure your children are given the best of everything - neighbourhood and leisure options; think horse riding at the equestrian club, boating on the river and play dates at the countless parks on your doorstep. Fig Tree Pocket has no through traffic, so just like yesteryear your kids will be able to ride through the streets on their bikes, and return home when the streetlights come on.
During the day they will be in the very best care with first class educational offerings including Brisbane Montessori, Gan Gani Kindergarten, The Glenleighden School and Fig Tree Pocket State School.