Charm and comfort - this private, four bedroom, wonderfully situated home embraces you on entry and gifts the ideal atmosphere for entertaining or equally - simple solitude.
Standout features include:
* Coveted parklands position across the road with playground, duck feeding, picnics or a gentle walk along the river. Buses on your doorstep with train stations, shopping centres, city cats 15 minutes away and airport 30 minutes through the tunnels.
* The most cozy and comfortable lounge room you will encounter, with beautiful timber and an enchanting fireplace and mantelpiece.
* Lots of windows and huge pool with views from the social open plan kitchen to keep an eye on the kids while you prepare meals.
* Considered master suite with views across to the park - spacious upstairs parents’ wing with en-suite, study nook and walk-in robe.
* Three downstairs bedrooms with built-ins.
* Masses of storage space and two outside sheds.
* Fans in all rooms, reverse cycle air-conditioning, security alarm system and solar panels.
This is a remarkable opportunity to ensure your children are given the best of everything - neighbourhood and leisure options; think horse riding at the equestrian club, boating on the river and play dates at the countless parks on your doorstep. Fig Tree Pocket has no through traffic, so just like yesteryear your kids will be able to ride through the streets on their bikes, and return home when the streetlights come on.
During the day they will be in the very best care with first class educational offerings including Brisbane Montessori, Gan Gani Kindergarten, The Glenleighden School and Fig Tree Pocket State School.