66 Botticelli Street, Fig Tree Pocket
SPACIOUS RIVER HOME
This private 'Paradise Homes' built family residence overlooking the river awaits a large, leisure-seeking family to delight in its many entertaining spaces, living areas and pool in Brisbane's true lifestyle locale.
* Private upper level parents' suite - wonderful sized master bedroom with ensuite, walk-in robe, and home office - work from home without distraction
* Built-ins in remaining four bedrooms, and convenient two-person vanity in second bathroom
* Convenient kitchen breakfast bench - for quick morning meals, and afternoon debriefs about the school day
* Generous storage space - everything will have its place - perfect for the Marie Kondo devotees!
* Fabulous covered alfresco - with Spring now here the kids will be jumping in an out of the pool between snacks, whilst you can supervise AND socialise
* The highly coveted position - Botticelli is renowned for its idyllic setting - just wait for those sparkling sunsets
No through traffic, acres of parkland and equestrian fields, and a gorgeous community. Combine all of this with top educational institutions (Brisbane Montessori, Gan Gani Kindergarten, The Glenleighden School, and Fig Tree Pocket State School), and, positioned minutes from CBD using Legacy Way, and you have the number one Brisbane's suburb for raising a family. And a very happy one at that.