11 Fairholme Street, Kenmore
IT HAS ALL BEEN DONE FOR YOU, JUST MOVE IN!
Split-level renovated family home epitomises both attention to detail and liveability . . .
Eye-catching with a striking white façade, this home continues its brilliance internally, and then again to the exterior with its dedicated outdoor entertaining space.
Key features include:
* Spacious open plan kitchen, living and dining area, flowing onto the balcony via glass sliding doors - showcasing a sought-after N/E aspect
* Fabulous and generous kitchen workspace, storage and built-in breakfast bench
* Split-level living gifting parental or older sibling privacy, with second bathroom and spacious walk-in robe
* Several outdoor entertaining spaces - balcony, private patio and timber deck
* Tasteful glamour at every turn - ornate, on-trend lighting, jaw-dropping chic bathrooms with rainfall shower heads, polished timber floors and plush carpeting
Walk to Kenmore State or Our Lady of the Rosary primary schools, enjoy close proximity to the local kindy, and, swift and direct CBD access via Legacy Way. At 10 kilometres (approx.) to the city, this Kenmore property is smart (and gorgeous) buying.