A soaring and luxurious four-bedroom, three-bathroom contemporary residence with an infinity edge pool overlooking the soothing, meandering Brisbane River. Don't compromise - this breathtaking property is the perfect executive family home in one of Brisbane's most coveted locales.
High expectations? They'll be exceeded at 25 Mandalay, across three levels, with:
* Editorial-worthy views - from your pool watch the kids play on the verdant backyard grass in the afternoons, then clink your crystal to the glistening river vista under moonlight from your private deck
* Curl up on the couch or work from home in your office, bathing in the morning sun, via the significant void, with glass louvres attracting natural light
* Enjoy entertaining with a chef's kitchen, butler's pantry, and fully-screened outdoor living area with the most enviable river panorama
* Downstairs full-level multi-purpose area which could be used as a rumpus, kids play area or for sleepovers, plus third outdoor entertaining space
* Parents' retreat with master bedroom, ensuite with double vanity, walk-in robe and aforementioned exclusive deck
* Fourth bedroom/guest room on middle level ensuring privacy
* Copious dedicated storage space - linen cupboards, and built-ins in every bedroom
This is not a home for the meek - it is bold, cutting-edge and privileged. Here, you're in the sought-after Fig Tree Pocket State School catchment, minutes from Brisbane's Montessori School, and, the 'exceeding' Gan Gani Kindergarten. You're surrounded by parklands, the river, equestrian fields, and, you're a quick commute to the CBD via Legacy Way.