601 Fig Tree Pocket Road, Fig Tree Pocket
AVAILABLE TO VIEW BY PERSONAL INSPECTION
We are available over the Easter weekend to take you through this property by personal inspection, call Cathy to arrange a time to view.
ACREAGE FAMILY LIVING MINUTES FROM THE CITY
First time of the market in over 30 years, this large beloved family home with granny flat, pool, machinery shed and horse stable on a rare 4208sqm parcel of land, gifting easy inter-generational family living. This - in Brisbane's highly coveted lifestyle suburb, Fig Tree Pocket, and a 15-minute drive to the CBD.
• Five bedrooms, fabulous living and entertaining areas - patio, deck, with fireplace, ducted air conditioning, copious storage and a desirable N/NE aspect
• The secondary property/granny flat features two bedrooms, ensuite, walk-in robe, kitchen and living - independent but within arm’s reach - ideal for older parents; the university student; or nanny
• Pool, machinery shed and horse stable, fire pit, solar panels and so much space for the chickens, horse, hobby farm as well as backyard cricket
• Three-car garaging with a further three dedicated storage spaces
* The potential to subdivide the land into four blocks *
Fig Tree Pocket boasts acres of parklands, equestrian fields, and the soothing river. Your children will be privy to the best education - with an exceeding-rated Kindergarten, the Brisbane Montessori School, and sought-after Fig Tree Pocket State School. And, with the Legacy Way Tunnel you’ll be in and out of the CBD in minutes.
To find out more - please call me.
* Subject to council approval