A sprawling hinterland-esque hideaway, a private, peaceful enclave and Brisbane's highly desirable river-based suburb - this grand, tree-house-style property awaits a luxury-seeking family.
Three levels, four bedrooms, two decks and plunge pool, this contemporary nature set address will enchant with:
* Multiple expansive living and entertaining spaces - live together yet indulge in your own downtime and interests
* Master wing set amongst verdant treetops, with glamorous double-vanity ensuite, and enviable walk-in robe
* Remaining three bedrooms on the lower level for privacy, complete with built-ins and walk-in robe
* Editorial-worthy design and finishes - high ceilings and purposeful clerestory windows to illuminate, hardwood floors, above-counter basins, rainfall shower heads, eye-catching fans and ducted, reverse-cycle air conditioning, and a classic colour palette
* Generous decks with gorgeous bush backdrop and birdsong - ideal for entertaining or quiet reflection
* Yard for the children with playground
* Abundant storage - an allocated storage room plus dedicated garage storage
Fig Tree Pocket gifts a lifestyle you won't find anywhere else in Brisbane - proximity to the city (10kms) via Legacy Way tunnel, a rural feel with acres of parkland and equestrian fields, a high quality education - primary schooling, childcare, kindy and Montessori. Here you can be as active - with river access, dog parks, playgrounds and walks, or as relaxed - nestled within your own rainforest, as you choose.