Situated within one of Queensland's most popular Streets, this five bedroom home with three car accommodation epitomizes potential and position.
Key features include:
* Bedrooms downstairs - ideal for older children seeking privacy
* Fifth bedroom can be used as a study
* Dining and living area opens to expansive deck - a great transition for entertaining
* Air conditioning
* Good sized backyard with desirable N/NE aspect
* Located within the Fig Tree Pocket State School and Indooroopilly State High catchment areas
Footsteps to several parks and the Brisbane River, and a short drive to high performing schooling (including Montessori), Indooroopilly Shopping Centre and the University of Queensland, this home will meet the needs of every child.
Legacy Way Tunnel will have your city commute over in the blink of an eye - and for the cyclists - you've got the Western Freeway Bikeway almost at your doorstep. With Dobell in this year's Realestate.com.au Top 20 Most Popular Streets for Buyers (number 9) you know you'll be in good company, or as a renovator project - in demand.
Call me for more information.