40 Terrigal Street, Fig Tree Pocket
THE EXEMPLAR REFURBISHMENT IN BRISBANE'S MOST IDYLLIC SUBURB
A stunning, crisp one-level family home that feels coastal and breezy, flows seamlessly and boasts aesthetic practicality.
A coastal-bungalow-inspired mood board, executed perfectly, you'll just love:
* The space - five bedrooms, clever floorplan allocation with two living areas and a fresh 'Three Birds' approach to styling
* Stone counters, SMEG kitchen appliances, double oven and highly sought after servery, making entertaining easy and chic
* Eco deck (no maintenance required) is arguably the hero of the property - shaded with a motorised awning with gust censors, and surrounded by lush Sir Walter grass and professional landscaping, with room for a pool
* Substantial storage - robes in all bedrooms, multiple dedicated linen cupboards and a sizeable garage
* Luxurious bathrooms with double vanity; brushed brass, back-lit mirroring and VJ panelling are perfectly complemented with German engineered floorboards and lush loop carpet bedroom floor coverings
Fully-fenced, Cubberla House awaits a family with a strong sense of style, and appreciation for detail, luxe and high quality. Your position sees no-through traffic, parklands at the end of your street, including an off-leash dog park, and within the desired Fig Tree Pocket State School catchment.
Three Birds fans - you'll want to get in early. This home at approximately 10 kilometres to the city, and a swift commute via Legacy Way, will not be available for long.