If restorative, indulgent hinterland retreats are your idea of paradise; this four bedroom lifestyle-focused residence will pique your interest and soothe you with its breezy, leafy vista.
On arrival you will fall in love with:
* The private, set back from the road position, and considered floor-plan
* Master and remaining bedrooms seperation – give guest and older children space they (and you!) need
* The opportunity to work from home in the dedicated office and fully enjoy this phenomenal location, and, allow the kids to ‘spread out’ in the downstairs and out-of-the-way multi-purpose room
* Two entertainment areas – experience gentle breezes, wine and cheese on the deck, or a Sunday lunch sausage sizzle by the pool
* Pitched ceilings, contemporary lighting, neutral colour scheme – make your mark
* Park proximity – enjoy the freedom of your low maintenance yard, whilst taking advantage of the amazing child and pet friendly space just below
Fig Tree Pocket is a thriving community, and only 10 kilometres to the CBD – a quick commute barely noticed, thanks to Legacy Way. You’ll be privy to some of Brisbane’s best educational offerings – Fig Tree Pocket State School, and two ‘exceeding’ early childhood education centres, and, treated to countless parklands, equestrian fields, and tranquil river scenery.
A unique property, offered by motivated sellers. Secure your inspection today.