With recent sales in the street exceeding $2,000,000, 9 Northridge Street is well priced and sure to impress the astute buyer.
Five bedrooms, three bathrooms, study, pool, deck, several living areas and generous yard – a property for those needing space and wanting distinction.
Need more boxes ticked? You will be impressed by:
* Pitched and high ceilings, ensuring envious eyes whilst creating space
* Private parents’ retreat, with deck access for late-night debriefs and drinks
* Leafy outlook from considered window work – gifting a true ‘tree-house’ feel
* Sparkling, refreshing pool, well-positioned for parent supervision
* The dream yard – awaiting the trampoline, cubby-house, and fur-kid, for those after-school energy bursts
* The right catchment and locale for some of Brisbane’s best schooling and early education – Fig Tree Pocket State School, and two ‘exceeding’ child care offerings
* Dedicated storage room for everyone’s toys
At just 10 kilometres to the city, Fig Tree Pocket also gifts a community-focused neighbourhood, river access, playgrounds, ponds, an equestrian field and a fast commute into town (via Legacy Way) you will be home before dusk, and still home at dawn.
A unique property that will attract the approval of all.