Cathy Lammie, Principal of Cathy Lammie Property
Western Suburbs Property Specialist
Highly motivated and energetic, Cathy has been a dominant figure in the Fig Tree Pocket and western suburbs property scene since 2003. As a long-term local resident, she understands firsthand what makes the area and the lifestyle attractive, more importantly, knows what motivates buyers in the local market.
Loyal Client Base
Cathy’s charisma and positive outlook make her a pleasure to deal with and have earned her a loyal client base. Key to this is her integrity and focus on building strong, lasting relationships with sellers and buyers. Her clever intuition and ability to react promptly has resulted in many off-market sales, simply by matching the needs of her clients with properties before they hit the market.
Cathy is consistently recognised as one of Australia’s most elite salespeople. Reflective of her continuing success of excellence she has received a number of prestigious industry awards including:
- 2018 Winner RatemyAgent – Agent & Agency of the Year (Fig Tree Pocket)
- 2017 Winner RatemyAgent – Agent & Agency of the Year (Fig Tree Pocket)
- 2017 REB Top 50 Women in Real Estate (#47)
- 2016 Winner RatemyAgent – Agent of the Year (Fig Tree Pocket)
- 2016 RatemyAgent #46 Most Recommended Agent in Australia
- RE/MAX Winner Australia’s number one salesperson (2010, 2014)
- RE/MAX # Top 5 agent Australia-wide (2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2011, 2013)
- RE/MAX #Elite Performer
- RE/MAX # Top 100 Agents Internationally
- RE/MAX # Highest award for community service
Passionate about Local Community
Cathy is inherently passionate about her local area. She is a dedicated and hardworking individual, and is a well-respected member of the Fig Tree Pocket community and proudly sponsors many of the sporting clubs, schools and charities in the area.